Friday, April 24

April 21st HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE! BIG 22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE..
I meant to post this sooner, but i wanted to wish my love happy bday! April 21st i woke up at 330am heard Benson crying got up to get him, saw his sweet little handsome face! i feed him he fell right back to sleep. Stayed up, at 4am went into the kitchen and made kyle breakfast in bed:) i love cooking for my hubby! I made his favorite chocolate chip pancakes. 2 big ones! with a happy birthday candle! (i wish i had a pic of it) Went into the room sang happy birthday to him, Kyle woke up smiling :) ( I love when hes happy) He blew out the candle and said, "WOW thanks babe!!" I'm glad i helped him have a good start for his day.. Kyle soon got up and got ready for work. I ate the left overs haha:) then crashed back into bed. Later that afternoon kyle came home, I took him out to get a new shirt at ROSS.. then PFChangs for Dinner and for Dessert Gelato. Yummy!
Kyle i hope you had a great day. Thanks for being who you are, i couldnt ask for a more loving husband who adores me! I love you more and more each day!

4 comments:

Lucille Jarvis said...

Happy Birthday TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!

Todd and Jacy Skouson said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Sounds like you had a nice b-day/

Kelsie said...

HAPPY HAPPY birthday brother dear! you are so good to him! his so lucky to have you!... i must say im not sure if i would get up at 330 to make adam pancakes! hahah

Jules said...

happy late birthday kyle!! youre such a good wifey