I dedicate this post to Jacy,
Jacy I love you so much, i really enjoyed spending time with you when you were here, i probably gain 5 to 10 pounds while you were here, when we went out and had mexican food every day, I cant complain though it was "delich!!!" (as would todd would say). It was so fun to see our boys together playing and talking. I cant wait until they are older and run around together! oh wait they might cause big trouble..... haha well all in due time.. It was very sad to see you leave but you will ever be in my heart. i hope i can come up there and see you this summer, i will try my best. I hope i am not making you sad, but i will cherish those days that we spent together. I know i will see you again. Thanks for being the great sister that you are, you help me want to be a better person, when i was with you I could feel your sweet tender loving spirit and i want to be and have that all and more. Thanks for coming down, I hope you enjoyed your stay.. when you came down for that short little week, i could definely see how much you have grown. You are an amazing women. I am glad to call you my SISTA!
4 comments:
I love my children, yes we had fun but it went too fast, if only 4 years could go by this fast, love you
Thank you Jamers. I love you too! I agree with mom's comment. I looking forward to July/ Sept/ Dec. for all the next visits. That is what I'm living for are those visits. You're gonna make me cry. I miss ya too. Love you sista
When you live so far apart it makes the times you have together so much more special. Cherish those times, make great memories!
This was so sweet Jamie! you guys look so much alike :) Thats fun you got to spend time together.
Post a Comment