Friday, April 24

CUTE Thumb Sucker

Benson is doing a new thing. he sucks his thumb with his pointer finger resting on his cute little nose. Benson i cherish each precious thing that you do. I am amazed by you, you are growing so fast. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I feel even a more reason to go on living..

6 comments:

Lucille Jarvis said...

This is what is so nice about you living with us, I get to see all this new developments first hand. love you Ben Ben

Todd and Jacy Skouson said...

Those pics are so precious, it makes me miss hanging out with you.

Kelsie said...

i love it! hes so adorable! im going to have to start calling him pickle juice! haha just kidding.. well maybe PJ! hahah

Jules said...

he's so stinkin cute jamie!

Kaye said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! I love my little Benson!!

J Sprizz said...

WAY to cute!!! I love him SOO much!!!