Oh Jamie your little guy is soooo adorbale! I heard everything you had to go through and I'm so proud of you! What a sweet mommy you are going to be! You guys made one beautiful baby good job :)
jamie i had tears when alli told us what you went through and just reading that post again...but you brought such an adorable little boy into the world and it was all worth it :) Benson is soo cute and I cant wait to meet him! call me sometime or ill call you k! love ya ~Rach
3 comments:
Oh Jamie your little guy is soooo adorbale! I heard everything you had to go through and I'm so proud of you! What a sweet mommy you are going to be! You guys made one beautiful baby good job :)
jamie i had tears when alli told us what you went through and just reading that post again...but you brought such an adorable little boy into the world and it was all worth it :) Benson is soo cute and I cant wait to meet him! call me sometime or ill call you k! love ya
~Rach
How stinkin cute!! Thats so fun they are all so close in age :)
Post a Comment