Thursday, December 11

Benson and Jack

OH how fun Jack and Benson! they are going to be great friends but sadly Jack is moving his parents Jacy and TOdd are taking him away from his favorite cousin Benson! We will miss you guys! We are going to cherish the time that we have together with them! we love you skouson family!

7 comments:

Grandmommy Crum said...

Oh my gosh, you have posted, I just looked to see by chance and here you are! Darling, darling, darling, oh our little Benny Boy! I love him!!! I love the three muskateer picture of the boys, is that a dream come true, for us or what, nothing could be sweeter! Those dirty rats, Todd and Jacy and Jack leaving us! Its going to be so hard having them gone. Mandi was saying she doesnt know when she will see Jacy again, with them both living away, its going to be hard, Blogging will be a way of life I guess. Well, we will have to be strong for Jacy. I hope your feeling good, are you getting any rest? Chub up the Benny boy, Love you all xoxo

Alexa Mae said...

OHHHHHH he is so cute!!!! so do i get to come and hold him now?? i cannot wait!! he is the most precious thing ever!!

Kelsie said...

oh how i just love my little benny benson. he is so dang cute. jamie im so glad to call you my sister i just love you. there is no one better for kyle. i love your little family to death!

The Sorensens. said...

JAMIE! Crazy! Youre a mom!!! he is so cute, congrats!! you need to put up more pictures of him!

☂niki. said...

those boys are too cute! it's so sad that jack is leaving!

Rusty and Jacquie said...

Congrats on your baby Boy!! That is so exciting...also congrats on your sealing date...It's the best feeling!! Hope all is well. Just wanted to congratulate you!

Gail said...

Jamie your baby boy is just beautiful! I'm so happy for you both and for both his Grandma's. I wish I could have come to see you both when Julie did. He is so precious....enjoy him!