Tuesday, April 14

Father and Son

Kyle is such a good dad, I am so blessed to have a great husband and a great loving father for my sweet baby boy. Kyle is so loving he loves unconditionally. When Kyle gets home from work, Benson is so happy to see him. Benson and I are so blessed to have Kyle in our lives. We love you Daddy!

4 comments:

☂niki. said...

So many cute posts, jame! I just got caught up on a bunch of them. You guys are so cute! Love you!

Tara said...

I love how much you are blogging! It's great to see you guys having all that fun. Benson is a splitting image of Kyle!!! You guys are all too cute!

Michelle said...

I agree with Tara I am loving all the blog posts! Benson is sooo adorable. I can't wait to see Dan with our baby. I bet Kyle does such a great job! It is so great for me to see you and your family and how you guys are doing. Love you!

Kelsie said...

kyle is such a good daddy. its so fun to see him talk about benson with such pride. i adore your little family! love you