A couple of days before Jacy left i laid the boys next to eachother in their diapers, they were so cute they grabbed eachothers hands and held hands together. I know that Jack and Benson were best friends before they came down to earth. Jacy and i were talking about our boys in how their due date oct 4 and Dec 23 and how they would be 2 months aparts, well Jack came early sept 5, which was very unexpected, benson unexpectedly came 2 months later Nov 14. Who would have thought they would still have been 2 months apart. Benson couldnt wait any longer to be without his buddy Jack. How blessed Jacy and I, close sisters to have two little sweet boys together. Jacy i love you, you are a wonderful mother. I am so glad that we have the joy and blessing of being mothers together and experience the similar things with our boys because of their age.
4 comments:
so cute love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best buds. LOve it, Love it. love it!
This reminds me of a picture of Vaughn and Justin together laying on a blanket when they were babies, I believe they also were only a few months apart. So cute!
cute! i love the picture of them holding hands!
Post a Comment