These cute pics were taken by my sweet beautiful cousin lindsay! Lindsay thanks so much for taking these pics, they are priceless.
Sam,Lindsay Jo,Lucy,Tatum,Abby,Jack, and Benson. It was crazy trying to get a pic with them but they're all too cute!
I love my parents, I'm so lucky to be born in such a great family. Mom and Dad i love you! Thanks for everything that you have done for me and always having faith in me.
10 comments:
ADORABLE!! we have some pretty cute jeans in our family...ok, so pretty might be an understatement...when i say pretty, i mean really!
I love your little guy! He is perfect in every way! I cant believe how fast he is growing, he's not a newborn any more he's a baby! I cant get over his kissable lips! Today the blessing was beautiful! Your sure doing a great job at all the mommy stuff! I love your family so much!!!!! Give Benny a big fat kiss for me xoxoxo
Those are too cute! I love the cousins pic! You look absolutely beautiful! Benson has one hot mama! He is sooo adorable you guys sure know how to make cute babies! :)
He is so sweet...Loving all the new pictures, keep 'em coming!!! Kyle and you both did a great job at the baby blessing yesterday. Love those little buns! He is too cute!
James I love you so much! I love your sweetness and goodness. Your a wonderful mother, I am proud of you, we are so blessed that Benson's delivery went so well, you were so strong and did so great! I am blessed to have Benson in my life. He is such a beautiful boy!!!!!! Now you know how much I love you! I love you to the moon and back and beyond, Mom.
Cute Cute Cute Love the bath pics too! I could leave these up on my computer all day to make my day go so much better! I teared up when I saw Kyle standing up there ready to give Benson his blessing and what a sweet blessing it was. And teared up AGAIN to hear your sweet testimony and think about what awesome parents you two are! I love you both so much and truly love that cute sweet Benson!
Yay I loved these pictures! It is so nice for me to be able to see little Benson because I live so far away. Please please keeps these updates coming! Love you!
he is the cutest thing ever. i just love him. those bath pictures are so adorable. love it and love you!
Jamie he is getting so big!! He is absolutely adorable. Love the bath time and family pictures. I miss you guys!!
Hey there! It was so fun taking the family pics. Jack and Benson will be running around together before we know it. I wish we could have been there for the blessing, but at least I was able to go with you to pick out his sweet little blessing outfit. You're doing great at being a mommy! Love ya
Post a Comment