Thursday, February 5

Endowments

Today a year ago Kyle and I took out our endowments. I found a paper that i wrote that night one year ago about my experience. as i read it i felt like i was experiencing it all over agian. What a joyous day it was to go to the temple. As i look back and where i am today, I am so glad i prepared myself to go there. i cant imagine now not ever going. I love the temple so much. I love the spirt that is felt there. Yes today a year ago feb 5th my life was changed for the better,and how I am so thankful for that opportunity that I took to go. To all those who have gone you know what i mean, and those who havent prepare yourself to go now.It may sound overwhelming to prepare yourself but really its not. I know we can be too hard on ourselves but thats what satan wants. remember how much our heavenly father loves us and wants the best for us he will help you get there. If you have a testimony of the gospel and do all that you can to keep the commandments, go to the temple it will change your life for the better like it did mine. I am so much happier and cant express enough the blessing that come from going to the temple. I love the gospel with all my heart. I want to thank all those who have supported Kyle and I and being there for us when we went through the temple.

1 comment:

Todd and Jacy Skouson said...

Jamers! I Love you so much! I love how you love the temple so much. I love it too. We'll have to go together when I come to visit in April. Keep going strong. I love you!