Thursday, September 4

8 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

Hello my loves!!
I'm soooo happy for your blog. And I'm even more excited for this sweet baby boy to arrive. You both will make amazing parents! I love ya both!!

☂niki. said...

yay! you have a blog!! welcome! oh my gosh jame!! i cannot believe how big your belly has gotten since the last time I saw you! it's been too long! you're going to be such an amazing mother. i cannot wait for this little boy! you're so sweet. i love you so much!

The Sorensens. said...

jamie! hey! how are you??? yay, i love when i find new friends that have blogs! you are pregnant holy cow! congrats-thats exciting!!

Tara said...

Sooo cute! Good timing on starting your blog, it's the perfect way to document a baby's life! That is one cute belly! Keep in touch!

Michelle said...

Hey girl, I am so glad that you have a blog now! It will be so great to see pictures of how your pregnancy is going. You look way bigger alread from when I saw you when I was down in Az, which I am glad that I saw you it was great. I miss you alot. I am glad to see that everything is going well. I love you so much!

Chase & Chelsea Corley said...

Hi Jamie! I am so happy I found your blog! Yay! Congratulations on the baby! That is so exciting! You and Kyle look as cute as ever and seem so happy! How is everything going for you two?

Eliza said...

Hi Jamie, I loved reading the post from your fam on my blog the other day. I love it, it makes me feel not so far away from everyone, glad to see you have a blog now too. I can't believe how many boys are coming into the family, it's great they are a lot of fun. Congrats, you are going to be a great mom, you are so sweet. Love, Eliza

nettie said...

Wow Jamie what a belly. Can't wait to see it up close and personal in November. See you then. Love you two Aunt net