Tuesday, September 2

Hello, Finally Kyle and I have a blog and we can enjoy being apart of the blogging fun! ;) Kyle and I have been married for a year and a half. We are loving married life:) We are expecting our little boy in December possibly a Christmas baby:) We can't wait for a sweet precious life to come into our lives. We are truely grateful for the opportunity to be parents:) The pregnancy is going very well. I am 24 weeks today:) Hooray! I'm 6 months! 3 months to go! Its been going pretty fast. We are so excited to have a little boy. Kyle is doing great. He is currently working for Deltex Distribution. He is a Sales Rep. and delivers janitorial and restaurant supplies to food companies to the whole west valley. I am currently working for the Wright House setting up wedding, and party events. Kyle and I are loving life and can't wait for this December. Our lives will never be the same we are excited for the change that will be taking place. :)

10 comments:

Lizard said...

Dude!! That's huge! Are you sure it's just one little baby in there? Maybe there's two! Hee hee!! It's fun watching your tummy everyday. Little, big, little, big, it changes everyday. This was obviously a big day. See you tomorrow! :)

Alli said...

YAY!! i'm so excited for your blog!! I have been waiting for you to get one!! I love your tummy! Its so cute! Sometimes I miss mine (just to feel the little kicks). I am so excited for your little baby I want him easton and jack to be bestest friends! Keep growing that sweet baby! I love you so much and I know you are gonna be such a great mommy!!

Jules said...

you have a blog now?!! im so glad! wow your tummy has gotten so big since i saw you last thats crazy :) well i hope you and kyle are doing well. ill see ya in a little over a week! love ya!

Rachel said...

Jamie! Its so great you have a blog! Your belly is growing so fast, I cant wait for your little baby boy to be here he's gonna be adorable i already know :) well i hope everything is good with you guys! miss ya! love Rach

Brian and Brianna said...

What an adorable baby bump you have! I'm so excited for you guys, I know how much you have wanted this :) It's so fun that you have a blog now! I can't wait to see what's going on in your fun life!

mandi said...

when I left the last time I was there, you had no belly,and now you have a big baby growing.How fun is this, can you believe in no time you will have your angel to hold.This is so exciting!!!

Grandmommy Crum said...

Hi my beautiful Jamie, I love working with you and seeing your belly grow every day!! What would I do with out you! your going to be a great mommy! This is one lucky little boy! Your going to have a son, doesnt that sound great! Love ya lots!!!

Gail said...

Jaime dear.. how in the world could that be YOUR stomach? You are so tiny, I can't believe you have room for that baby. I'm so excited to see him and know you will be a darling mother. (Please send me your email and I'll invite you to my blog..I love keeping up with all you kiddos) ellsworthfamily@cox.net

Kelsie said...

thanks for telling me you made a blog!!!! haha you better add me to your list! i love you guys and im excited you made a blog!!! P.S your tummy looks hot!!! i love it and i cant wait till that lil boy comes out so i can spoil him rotten!

hailee said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all i can say ... big belly but CUTE!