Saturday, August 8

Little Explorer

So this morning I was laying on the couch watching a movie as Benson was below me playing on the ground with his toys I was playing and talking to him, then, I went back watching the movie 2 seconds later I look down to see Benson and I found him under this chair haha.. it was so cute.. I would sure like to know how he figured out to get under there; the gap between the wooden bar on the chair and the ground are quite close to eachother.. I couldnt resist I had to take a picture.. and he was so happy! he sure likes exploring now he can sure get around fast! he knew he crawled somewhere pretty coool.. its pretty funny though I think the basket next to the chair caught his eye.. wow am I'm in for it he is going to get into everything before i know it.. here comes Benson!!

2 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

How cute is he! It's so fun seeing what you guys have been up to.. you're little adventure to Utah looked like such a fun time!!

Lucille Jarvis said...

Our little guy is growing up so fast, love him to pieces, you too....