Kyle and I had the wonderful and great opportunity to go to the Salt Lake Temple. It was so breath taking. Those who haven't gone yet,GO! you will not regret it. It will change your life. I felt the spirit there like I never felt before, of course I have felt the spirit in the Mesa Arizona Temple; but the spirit in the Salt Lake Temple is one of a kind. When Kyle and I got there we just barely missed the 2pm session we didn't know that we had to wait another hour for the next session. We are so glad though that we waited. We were asked to be the witness couple and what a great experience it was to be the witness couple in a live session. See this was our first time in the Salt Lake Temple and the first time to be the witness couple. This experience brought Kyle and I closer together. We will cherish this moment for the rest of lives!
In each room we went into we admired how beautiful it was. I am so grateful for our ancestors for all that they did to build this beautiful temple! After we got to the Celestial room a man there that was conducting the session told us come follow him he wanted to show us something. We began to follow the man and he showed us the room that once was Lorenzo Snow office which now is the sealing office. In there there was a fireplace that was beautifully carved, there is no other temple with a fireplace. Next we went into a room that had a beautiful stain glass of the first vision. Now the moment I saw this stain glass the spirit was so strong that it was so overwhelming. The man started to cry, he said that behind this stain glass leads up to the Holy of Hollies. Kyle and I noticed a light shining through the glass. He began to tell us that the light was on and that someone was up there. The prophet of the lord. He said in my whole life i have never seen this light on. It was so amazing to see. I know that President Thomas S. Monsen is our Prophet today. I know that my Savior Lives and that he communes with the Prophet. I can't even begin to tell you how strong the spirit was.. It was incredible! This experience in the Salt Lake Temple has strengthen my testimony so much! I love the gospel I know its true. How blessed we are that Heavenly Father has given us Temples to go there and to feel of his spirit.
Wednesday, August 5
I know He LIVES
Kyle and I had the wonderful and great opportunity to go to the Salt Lake Temple. It was so breath taking. Those who haven't gone yet,GO! you will not regret it. It will change your life. I felt the spirit there like I never felt before, of course I have felt the spirit in the Mesa Arizona Temple; but the spirit in the Salt Lake Temple is one of a kind. When Kyle and I got there we just barely missed the 2pm session we didn't know that we had to wait another hour for the next session. We are so glad though that we waited. We were asked to be the witness couple and what a great experience it was to be the witness couple in a live session. See this was our first time in the Salt Lake Temple and the first time to be the witness couple. This experience brought Kyle and I closer together. We will cherish this moment for the rest of lives!
In each room we went into we admired how beautiful it was. I am so grateful for our ancestors for all that they did to build this beautiful temple! After we got to the Celestial room a man there that was conducting the session told us come follow him he wanted to show us something. We began to follow the man and he showed us the room that once was Lorenzo Snow office which now is the sealing office. In there there was a fireplace that was beautifully carved, there is no other temple with a fireplace. Next we went into a room that had a beautiful stain glass of the first vision. Now the moment I saw this stain glass the spirit was so strong that it was so overwhelming. The man started to cry, he said that behind this stain glass leads up to the Holy of Hollies. Kyle and I noticed a light shining through the glass. He began to tell us that the light was on and that someone was up there. The prophet of the lord. He said in my whole life i have never seen this light on. It was so amazing to see. I know that President Thomas S. Monsen is our Prophet today. I know that my Savior Lives and that he communes with the Prophet. I can't even begin to tell you how strong the spirit was.. It was incredible! This experience in the Salt Lake Temple has strengthen my testimony so much! I love the gospel I know its true. How blessed we are that Heavenly Father has given us Temples to go there and to feel of his spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how special! I want to go to the salt lake temple so bad. I told sheldon that I want to visit every temple that has ever been built. Travel the world and see the amazing temples couldn't get much better than that! This made me teary. What an amazing experience I'm so glad you got to go! Love you guys!
What a cool experience! I had fun finding your blog and catching up on your life. What a cute little family! Benson's getting so big! Anyway, love you cous!
Post a Comment