Wednesday, August 26

Fight with a Chair

On Sunday, Benson was holding himself up on a wooden chair, he lost his balance and fell Kyle caught his head before he banged it on the ground Benson screamed crying he got so scared well I hurry and picked him up and he wouldn't stop crying. Then Jason took him from me and he stop .. I was surprised he stop crying.. it was kinda funny.. it seemed like he wanted Jason. Within moment Jason screamed saying "He has a bloody nose". I felt so bad for Benson no wonder he was so upset. He must of hit his face on the chair as he was loosing his balance. I took him and laid him on my lap and then noticed that under his lip was a bloody welt he had bumped his lip too. He had his first fat lip. Poor Benson he had a hard day. His first little fight with a Chair... First of many bumps too come..

2 comments:

Lucille Jarvis said...

What will you do if he wants to box, wrestle, play football, basketball. I don't think Kyle will go for basket weaving. HA HA. Benson is a special little grandson, I love him to pieces. Growing up can be a little painful.

☂niki. said...

aww that is so sad! poor guy!