I love Benson's cute little faces he makes especially when he gets really sad he puckers his lips, im really in for it when he gets older... i wont be able to tell him "NO"
Jamie! He is too cute for words! I can't wait to hold him and kiss those cute cheeks. It will be fun to see him and Jack together- they'll have so much fun.
Oh my gosh his sad face is so adorable but heartbreaking at the same time. I can't believe how big he is getting, he is sooo cute! I wish I lived there so that I could see all the cute things that he does!
7 comments:
Jamie! He is too cute for words! I can't wait to hold him and kiss those cute cheeks. It will be fun to see him and Jack together- they'll have so much fun.
What a little pouty face! I love it! And those bright, big, blue eyes! You are such a cute, sweet mama!
Hi Jamie! I blogstalk you all the time so I thought I'd leave a comment! I love his pouty face!!! Its so adorable!
Oh my gosh his sad face is so adorable but heartbreaking at the same time. I can't believe how big he is getting, he is sooo cute! I wish I lived there so that I could see all the cute things that he does!
Oh my gosh, those lips! Girls better watch out for this little heartbraker!!!
I love my babies, the cutest!
so cute!! i love the pouty lips!
Post a Comment