I have been wanting to post this for a while, a great friend Janeece Richardson in my moms ward took these impressions of benson's foot and hand. He was 3 weeks old when it was done. It's so amazing to think benson was that little once. he is growing so fast! Thank you Janeece for doing this for me, i will forever cherish the display of bensons foot and hand.
If you are loving what you see and want information go to circleoflifeimpressions.blogspot.com Janeece does all occasions and will come to you. Check out her blog, you wont be dissappointed.
6 comments:
I wondered if it was Janeece that did those cause she said she was going to be doing that...she works doing impressions and does them for the ortho office I work in. This pregnancy has been a little crazy that's for sure! :) Did he have to stay in the NICU?
How precious is that! What a sweet little thing to have :) Alyssa is friend with her daughter Emily and had one made for Shaynie and gave to Sommer for Christmas, such a cute idea!
Those impressions of Bensons little hands and feet are darling. It was great seeing you and your little boy is so sweet. He has the best eyes!
What a darling picture on the top of your blog. I just love it. You have the happiest cutest little boy!!
That is really cool! How neat to have of your precious!
Don forget to enter for your chance to win!! Go to... http://pepperblossomdecor.blogspot.com/2009/07/enter-to-win.html
Post a Comment