Saturday, we went to the Pageant! IT was so good! It was raining and cold outside so i put 3 layers of clothing on Benson, I had to make sure my benny boy was going to be warm..

Well my 3 layers of clothing could only help so much,, Jacy helped bundle him up even more it got really cold, he had 3 blankets and 2 snow jackets that my dad had.. he sure kept me warm through the night.

Jori was an angel this year in the pageant, she did so good i got teary eyed at the end when the Savior was in the air and she was right below him, it was touching. What a great experience for Jori, it was so fun to be there with all the family!
1 comment:
Oh, you wimpy Arizonans! How cold could it possibly have been?!?!? I mean it's 60 here and I think it's warm! Haha, just giving you a hard time. The pageant was wonderful as always! (But probably more so this year since Jori was an angel :)
Post a Comment