MOTHER I LOVE YOU, MOTHER I DO, HEAVENLY FATHER HAS SENT ME TO YOU... mom I'm so grateful to have you in my life. you are so dear to me. I am so grateful to have your love. There is nothing like a mothers love. I know that you love me. I know you know that I love you. Thanks for sticking with me throughout the good and bad times. I try more and more each day to become a great mother like you. Thank you mom for everything you have given me and done for me. I love you! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!
6 comments:
your mom is amazing! i just love her. she has raised wonderful wonderful children!
Jamie, you are so sweet and so is your mother! Love you both, Eliza
Oh, I think we all love your mom. She has always been so great to me. You have such a wonderful family. You are turning out to be quite the little blogger and I love it! Keep those posts of Benson coming, I love it he is sooo cute!
My sweet James. I am sorry that I didn't see this post earlier. Oh, how I love my precious Jamie. It was kind of you to mention me. Being a mother is such a blessing. To have such incredible children makes me ask, how did I earn this,? Thank you, thank you, Heavenly father, for the greatest of blessings. Jamie, just stay true to the gospel and your covenants. This is where you will have true happiness and joy. Love you to the moon and back and beyond, mama...
Hey! Love all the posts You are so sweet! I cant believe it has been 2 years already! THat is crazy! I love you and your little family!
MWWAAA
We do have the best mama! I love all your posts! I love you!
Post a Comment