Wednesday, February 11

Daddy I love you

Daddy, it meant so much to me when you danced with me on my wedding day two years ago i know it was hard to let your little girl go. but remember i will always be your little girl, your little angel. I will never stop loving you. thank you for always being there for me and always having faith in me. I am so grateful for your love and guidance throughout my life, you are a wonderful teacher. i will always look up too. i love you daddy.

7 comments:

Alli said...

this is too sweet! It made me cry. There is something so special about a father daughter relationship. You have a great dad and reading this made me miss my dad even more! I love you guys and happy late anniversary! I'm so proud pf you and the wonderful decisions you have made! kyle is so lucky to have you! you are so beautiful! And sure know how to make a stinkin cute baby! We need to get together more! So our babies can be bestest friends like us! Love you to the sky and back!

Todd and Jacy Skouson said...

You did it again Jamers! You made me cry. We do have the best daddy don't we. I love him too so much! He is amazing in all that he does. You are so beautiful inside and out. That was such a beautiful day. I love you so much!

Jules said...

happy late anniversary! you looked beautiful on your wedding day :) im so happy for you and kyle and your sweet little Benson. i miss you guys!!

Lucille Jarvis said...

james, really like making people cry, I love you and am so blessed that you are my daughter. Press forward darling daughter of mine. Love you to the moon and back and beyond. love mama

Kelsie said...

j- your so sweet! that was the such a sweet part of your big day, your so beautiful and im so glad i can call you MY sister! happy late anniversary! love you girl!

Gail said...

Happy Anniversary...you were such a beautiful bride! I love all the picks of you with your daddy...you will never forget that, I'm sure:).

Courtney said...

Hey Jamie!
This is such a sweet post! You have such an amazing family, and I am so glad that I was able to grow up next door to you guys!