Benson is 3 months WOW time goes by fast! He is growin fast! I love him more and more each day its amazing how much more you can love someone!:)Our lives have been so blessed, benson helps us get through the hard stressful times in kyle and i's life we wouldnt know what we would do without our little guy! our little benny boy!
5 comments:
Jamie he is so stinkin cute!! he is so much bigger since i have seen him :) i miss you guys so much! i'm so happy for you and your beautiful lil fam. love ya and i hope ill get to see you soon!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Love him so much!!! Oh and I love his mommy and daddy too!!
Darling, adorable, I sure hope grammy lu is getting a copy of the pics. love you to the moon and back and beyond.....
too cute!! In some of those pictures I saw some Jarvis in him. I love that sweet little boy and Easton told me to tell him that he loves him so much and can't wait to get big and play together. :)
You guys look like you are having so much fun with him! He is so cute and getting to such a fun age when their personalities really shine!
Post a Comment