The first time i laid eyes on benson i fell inlove i couldnt believe how beauitful he was. I was so glad that my mom and lori were there with me giving me encouragement through the delivery. you might think im crazy but, i was at the point that i didnt care who was in the room but im so grateful that my dad was there too he took some great pics. i would like to share those with you. Kyle is so grateful for these pics too because he was unable to witness bensons birth.
1 comment:
What a sweet day! That pic of Lori and Mom is priceless! That is what they are a lot about! Always cheering us on! I've got to have a copy of that and hang it up in my house somewhere!!!! :) I love you so much Jamie! You are a great sister!
Post a Comment